Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random movie music post: Street Law(1974)



I Love 70's music plain and simple. Classic rock to funk to hell even disco, I just dig the 70's. So being the big film buff i am, i naturally love film music too.

One of my all time favorites is Goodbye my Friend by Guido and Maurizio De Angelis. It comes from the amazing vigilante movie, Street Law(1974) Starring Franco Nero. The track plays Thur out the movie in many different forms, the only thing against it in my opinion is the some times over the top male voices that talk sing. There accents hurt there delivery and make the track kinda goofy.

Also check out Street Law its one of Nero's best movies, and the last 3rd act is one of best finales of any crime film. I might have to review it at a later date.



video by RFARFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment