Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top 5 best quotes from Out of the Past(1947)



Out of the Past has some of the best hard boiled dialogue ever written heres my top 5 quotes from it:

1. Jeff : You can never help anything, can you? You're like a leaf that the wind blows from one gutter to another.

2.Kathie : I didn't know what I was doing. I, I didn't know anything except how much I hated him. But I didn't take anything. I didn't, Jeff. Don't you believe me?

Jeff : Baby, I don't care.



3.Kathie : Can't you even feel sorry for me?

Jeff : I'm not going to try.

Kathie : Jeff...

Jeff : Just get out, will you? I have to sleep in this room.



4.Kathie : I'm sorry he didn't die.

Jeff : Give him time.



5.Whit : My feelings? About ten years ago, I hid them somewhere and haven't been able to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment