Monday, February 28, 2011

I return! miss me? lol



Back from studying hell, ready for more reviews.

I'm planning on reviewing some Kevin Smith and John Waters,and more of my VHS treasures. Also might geek out over classic scifi shows.

Lately Ive been digging on the Lord of the Rings movies minus the cartoon films, which of course reminds me of Clerks 2 and the question of whats better Lord of the Rings or Star Wars. I go with none of the above just Star Trek. I also discovered a reason to like Two Towers, Brad Dourif! I cant think of a crazier bastard then him. Ive also been seeing him in Trauma(the 1992 Dario Argento film),Alien Resurrection(1997),and The Xfiles episode "Beyond the Sea".






Well that's about it from me, other then getting another delivery of awesome flicks. But ill save that for another post. lol

Peace guys

No comments:

Post a Comment